Christmas gifts

I will look for it. Thanks!

1 Like

Thoughtful. I’m completely up to date on everything (team Pfizer), but it still started off quite rough. I skipped out of last year, so had to go. C’est la vie.

1 Like

From a scientific perspective it’s an amazing little virus. I hear stories like yours so often it seems to be a common occurrence. Some have cold symptoms, others are knocked out and in bed for days, and worst case there’s hospitalizations. I suppose the only thing we can do at this point is take the precautions each of us is comfortable with and carry on.

I hope a speedy recovery is in order for you.

3 Likes

Yep. I’m so glad Suz wore a mask to my folk’s house. Happy and SAFE New Year to you and yours.

3 Likes

Strategic move, before you start purchasing high end equipment for the yard :wink::loud_sound:.

3 Likes

Good luck for your speed recovery!

1 Like

Chanukah gift from my son

Boatyard is an Irish gin from my son’s girlfriend, it’s fabulous. The ROH gin is from a brewery in Portobello Road. Titanic was a purchased this week, made by a brewery in Derbyshire that makes fruit beers, has about 15 pubs and now make fruit gins.

4 Likes

Thermal gloves, thermal socks, and an Amazon gift card from my mother - perfect Christmas haul of stuff :slight_smile:
(I also bought myself another Raspberry Pi 4 to play with).

4 Likes

How are you feeling?

Still testing positive, but no violent chills and no temp! Thanks for asking. Up, up, and away! Hopefully, all the tourists are gone and I can get some backcountry skiing in this week.

5 Likes

Positive steps! I am glad you are looking forward to the rest of the week.

From my wife for Christmas.

4 Likes

My son’s gift: not just a book (and the Harvest 50th LPs)… also a few wonderful hours of pure joy reading and listening to his music, deeply immersed in Neil’s life!

3 Likes