Come and get it...First used FR 30 up for bid!

2 Likes

OMG, someones gonna come out of this smiling from ear to ear!

PS. it’s not gonna be the seller.

That’s kinda what I was thinking.

1 Like

I like the “Obey With Caution” sign in the background on one of the photos…

3 Likes

Isn’t there a trial period? You would think he would’ve figured that out during that time, so he wouldn’t have to take such a loss.

3 Likes

My first thought: Someone with the funds to buy a pair of Aspenˋs should be in the position to choose his neighbours wisely.

But, no kidding. That may turn out to be the most expensive „six hours of listening“ one can have.

2 Likes

I did wonder now you mention it…

I have no idea how it works with private payments of that kind of amount, would you have to make a special agreement with the bank?

That’s a hell of a lot of cash to do a normal bank transfer!

1 Like

Owner (seller) financed? :innocent:

I recognize the name. He’s a frequent contributor to Copper magazine.

2 Likes

Me too…should be legitimate…

1 Like

Seth’s positive feedback goes back 22 years so I wouldn’t hesitate if I wanted them and if that’s not enough then a phone call to PSA settles the authenticity.

1 Like

I always said bass was over-rated … and neighbours.

Especially neighbors.

3 Likes

Wonder what speakers he had before that didn’t disturb the neighbors? Or what speakers will replace these?

1 Like

Ouch!

Oh boy. I’m a high-rise dweller. It isn’t just the cost of the FR30s that’d have me saying no to even demoing them, it is a known limitation for audiophiles in apartments and condos that large, powerful, extended floor standers aren’t compatible with shared walls, ceilings and especially floors. That lesson isn’t exclusive to the FR30s, it is applicable to all large, powerful, extended floor standers. I too smell a scam from a thousand miles away. Maybe it isn’t, but I’d steer clear.

Nah, not this time.

It is my understanding Mr. Godin is a “friend” to PS Audio and has a great reputation on A-Gon.

2 Likes

I loled at the speaker cable… we all have our priorities. :smiley:

4 Likes

Actually, they look like they are Anti-Cables, which are fairly well regarded.

Not Uber-expensive to say the least, but a very “competent” design in my experience.

That said, I am on the look out for something better for my own system at a reasonable price point.

FWI/FYI.

2 Likes

The new ribbon cables not working out?