I’m the proud owner of a previously enjoyed P5. I’m trying to experiment and learn about getting the best of my P5 unit.
One area that I’m a little confused about is the “Command Center” web UI, using the My Products -> Control navigation on the PS Audio website. Here is what my screen looks like:
I’m a little disappointed, as I can’t seem to do much. The reason I’m disappointed is that my P5 is at the bottom of my rack, so interacting with the touch screen requires me to lie flat on my stomach and peer at the screen. Not something I want to do regularly.
Here are the things I can’t do from the web UI:
- Figure out current level of firmware
- adjust dimming level of the screen
- Turn multiwave on and off
- Vary multiwave strengths and modes
- Get any historical data - the UI only displays instantaneous data, looks like.