Daniel Hertz Audio

I’ve been intrigued since first seeing a couple glowing SteveHuff reviews last year. A lot of ground was covered in this thread about a year ago.
That said this is about the same time I started realizing that many reviews were the next rainbow unicorn. They may be sincere but I can’t afford to get too wound up with every new shiny toy.
A functional detail that has me scratching my head is the Maria amp lacks remote anything including volume. It’s not a show stopper, but for the money I question why not.
Somewhere in the mess of information is a mention that the recommended speaker wire that accompanies systems and/or speakers looked similar to zip cord.
The lasting impression from this C Wave white paper is that I should invest in a new cartridge and quality vinyl. I wonder if I can put it on my HSA since digital is affecting my mental and physical health
Don’t get me wrong. I’d still love to give it a ride and see if there’s anything to the fuss, but there’s little more than a 0% chance of a Maria amp/system occupying the rack.

2 Likes