DirectStream DAC MKII Released

Company t shirt, jeans (to ship stuff) and a smile. My favorite corporate scene.

1 Like

No tracking number though

Got my tracking #. I am the Alpha Beta.

10 Likes

Just received my Tracking Info!

3 Likes

Very excited!

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: DirectStream DAC MKII Beta Tester Reviews

Expected delivery date Saturday by end of day! Going to be a rough next few days🙈

2 Likes

Thanks for the early impressions! Anxious to hear updates

:man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: Joining the Alpha Beta dancing group!

3 Likes

Great to hear that right out-of-box DS MK2 is sounding good. I remember it took two days for my DS to warm up, and it was quite a SQ jump too. This is great news!

2 Likes

Is that James next to you? He looks so … different! Still smiling as always though!

1 Like

Yeah - lopped his locks off.

3 Likes

So is there a beta tester in the group that has a fully modded DS Mk.I?

1 Like

I have one with upgraded XCS4400, absorber, audiophile fuse, USB and i2S shorting kit, and external LPS.

I had bought the Lundahl transformers and capacitors and resistors for VCOM and capacitors for C704. But not going to use.

I have a new MKII Lundahl adapter ready to go.

I will likely sell a DS mod kit. DS Lundahl Adapter boards. External LPS connection kit. VCOM resistors and capacitors. and C704 parts. Shorting plugs.

1 Like

Same here

Guys, You cannot use linhof617s experience as a guide for your setups. He has a preamp in his set a full preamp volume. You guys are not using a preamp.

It’s exciting that the beta units will soon be in eager hands. Looking forward to impressions.

1 Like

That’s the first time I’ve smiled since I cut it :pensive:

6 Likes

I see … well if it’s any consolation it looks good, not that it looked bad before, but some people who make radical changes in hairstyle just weren’t thinking. Carry on with the good work!

3 Likes

I was concerned you pulled it out due to the stress of the mk 2 Beta release!

3 Likes