DirectStream DAC MKII Released

Thanks👌

Bonus of living a couple miles away🤘🏼

Apologies silver peeps, I’m Baaaack in Blaaaaack.

24 Likes

Received an email about bank payment from PS Audio. Hope thats a good sign mine will be out the door today!:grin:

1 Like

Me too!

2 Likes

Lucky! still waiting for my email.

2 Likes

They have my money already…

2 Likes

Company t shirt, jeans (to ship stuff) and a smile. My favorite corporate scene.

1 Like

No tracking number though

Got my tracking #. I am the Alpha Beta.

10 Likes

Just received my Tracking Info!

3 Likes

Very excited!

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: DirectStream DAC MKII Beta Tester Reviews

Expected delivery date Saturday by end of day! Going to be a rough next few days🙈

2 Likes

Thanks for the early impressions! Anxious to hear updates

:man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: Joining the Alpha Beta dancing group!

3 Likes

Great to hear that right out-of-box DS MK2 is sounding good. I remember it took two days for my DS to warm up, and it was quite a SQ jump too. This is great news!

2 Likes

Is that James next to you? He looks so … different! Still smiling as always though!

1 Like

Yeah - lopped his locks off.

3 Likes

So is there a beta tester in the group that has a fully modded DS Mk.I?

1 Like

I have one with upgraded XCS4400, absorber, audiophile fuse, USB and i2S shorting kit, and external LPS.

I had bought the Lundahl transformers and capacitors and resistors for VCOM and capacitors for C704. But not going to use.

I have a new MKII Lundahl adapter ready to go.

I will likely sell a DS mod kit. DS Lundahl Adapter boards. External LPS connection kit. VCOM resistors and capacitors. and C704 parts. Shorting plugs.

1 Like