DirectStream DAC Update

When can we expect a new update or has it reached it’s final with Torrey?

I am by no means out of ideas, but no specific timeline has been set for a new release. I have a few things to finish before I start on a new release and I don’t know what PS Audio’s timeline might be for their side of a new release yet either.

Ted Smith said I am by no means out of ideas, but no specific timeline has been set for a new release. I have a few things to finish before I start on a new release and I don't know what PS Audio's timeline might be for their side of a new release yet either.
Any future plans for an 'all assault' statement version of the DS with top spec FPGA, no compromise components and more (to go hand in hand with the new music server)?

Speaking about possible future products is a no win scenario IMO. Still it is something that I’ve planned to do at some point. There are both things we’ve learned from the DS and the DS Jr (and other PS Audio products) and having a bigger budget would allow some nice enhancements. Also upgrading to a newer FPGA may enable some idea’s I’ve had that just take too much time in the current line of FPGAs.