DMP not fetching metadata of new discs from MusicBrainz


My DMP was perfectly fetching metadata (track info and album art) from MusicBrainz even till last month (I tried 2 new CDs).

But now, all of a sudden it has stopped fetching the metadata from MusicBrainz for new CDs.

I tried separate sd card which does not have any data. DMP is still fetching the metadata from the CDs that I tried 1 month back (showing that it is downloading). But it is not fetching metadata for any new disc I try now (which I have never tried before). The metadata for those new discs does exist in MusicBrainz which I have verified by logging into the MetaBrainz.

Wondering what is going on.