Exploration - Creative soundscapes

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Deep bass and an adventurous soundscape. The whole album is one of the best combinations of exceptional music and sound.

4 Likes

Unfortunately I seem to be the only one who could post here every week :wink:

This one here has very short soundtrack pieces but wow…sounds impressing and not boring at all!

I’m really also looking for hints, so how about you?

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks, good stuff! Look forward to further explorations here…

I’ve just starting following and will give those in this list a listen. Thank you.

I found an album (this song in particular) that has some interesting spacial cues

1 Like

Bought it on Bandcamp. There (other than on Qobuz) it’s available as 24bit download.

1 Like

This cat is kind of interesting. Streams on Qobuz and Tidal. Classified as EDM, but . . . ?

Earlier releases are more in the direction of trip hop

3 Likes

I think this one fits the thread. Soundfield sort of envelopes you. It’s called ambient but if that doesn’t turn you off then you might find it a fun listen.

5 Likes

5 Likes

If you don’t mind “new age”, then Troika “Goddess” fits your description. I have the CD and the depth and soundstage are amazing. Troika is a David Arkenstone side project.

3 Likes

http://air.chillout.zone:8040/radio

1 Like
1 Like

Not the most extreme example but nice.

Mostly chimes is spooky how real they sound all around

2 Likes

Very palpable/3D sounding even if no spectacular music, nice, thanks! Her other non instrumental recordings are as good, but her singing a matter of taste :wink:

3 Likes
3 Likes