front panel button

i just received a new directstream.

All is OK but the front panel doesn’t standby the DS.

I can standby and wake only with remote.

maybe there is something i have to do?

The front panel standby button does not work? Are you pressing the small PS logo in the upper left hand corner of the front panel? Not the touch screen?

yes i press the button of the front panel.

I have for the moment at home a perfectwave MK1 (which decide me to buy a DS) and its button is functionnal…

So everything but the button is working? I have seen cases where the buttons stick. Can you check to see if it is stuck or moving? If moving, it may be that the connector came loose inside. It’s rare but I have seen it happen - and apologize for any problem.

If that’s the case, you can remove the top cover and reattach or return to your dealer who can do it for you. With our apologies.

Just got a new DSD last week and only this minute figured out that the button has to be jiggled a little when turning off. Not the case when turning on.

it moves, i will try to reconnect if it is deconnected.

apart this problem all is ok!

just i noted the screen of informations say the bridge II firmware is 0.0.0. I have updated the firmware but it display 0.0.0 again. it works so no real problem…

Also i noted the DS cannot be accessed by browser (with the mk1 with bridge1 i could go on the ip adress and had serveral screens about the setup, firmwares etc…). maybe it is not possible with the bridge II.

Thank you for your support.

AlainT said it moves, i will try to reconnect if it is deconnected.

apart this problem all is ok!

just i noted the screen of informations say the bridge II firmware is 0.0.0. I have updated the firmware but it display 0.0.0 again. it works so no real problem…

Also i noted the DS cannot be accessed by browser (with the mk1 with bridge1 i could go on the ip adress and had serveral screens about the setup, firmwares etc…). maybe it is not possible with the bridge II.

Thank you for your support.

The 0.0.0 is an issue with DS firmware and will be fixed in a future version. There is no web interface on BridgeII.

Dennis

Very well.

Thank you

i have changed the button, all is OK now.