Happy 420 and/or your strain of choice

5 Likes

2 Likes

Now that’s some good stuff, eh?

We saw the LA production of The Producers at our local SoCal outdoor amphitheater

It was worth it for the 6’ blonde alone, good times :wink:

1 Like

I picked up some free firewood from a local guy and he gave me some Blue Dream - great stuff!

Tough to beat, free avocado and fruit tree wood ready to burn and some weed, there are still good people willing to share in this world

Still clandestine, in my neck of the woods (although a circle of scofflaw friends freely share varieties - - got 14 in the house as of now!). I’d read somewhere that Blue Dream was a Snoop Dog favorite, too. I can see why - - it is so nicely laid back.

I’m in California so completely legal now for a year or two but frankly not much has changed. It’s just a lot easier to get many different strains.

I’m a 3-10mg consumer over the course of a week, super lightweight cheap date so when I get a little something new it lasts me oh a year or so :wink:

There is a ‘what are you drinking’ thread seems there one day should/will be a thread about the different strains enhancing auditory processing

I think the world would be a nicer place if alcohol was difficult to get and cannabis was not

If nothing else, I’ll revive this thread each year for as long as I’m around

3 Likes

Both have their place and their problems. Young kids (high school and younger) smoking weed is a bad thing, sorry. I know I did a ton in High School. Weed is way stronger now.

Looks like my home state, IL, goes legal 1 Jan. Looking forward to easy access to edibles. Been sneaking them into my bags when I fly from CO (don’t like feeling like a criminal but i’ve done it). I rip them in half. Weed is the best tweek for a stereo ever. Cheaper than most tweeks too!

3 Likes

100% with you regarding developing brains should not use anything, at least until mid 20s or later and have their life in order but that’s just me

I made my first batch of gummies about 6 months ago, we still have 3/4 of them. 1/4oz of 35% total cannabiniods hybrid leaning indica with ~10% CBD added for good measure - see magicalbutter.com

Ended up with ~600 3-4g delicious cherry gummies. 1/2 of one is just the right micro dose for me

The stuff I smoked on occasion living at Snowbird Utah 86-90 was a far cry from the potency now

2 Likes

:herb: The Commander in Leaf has spoken. :herb:

com-resize%20(1)

I’m a huge fan of moderation, well except with crack. Don’t ever do crack or the like.

Paul is wise, I bet he was not so wise in his 30s, 40s. Some never get there. I know I have a long way to go but am further along than many

1 Like

“Moderation in all things, especially moderation.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 Likes

and here I thought my Mom coined that phrase

My strains of choice, and I haven’t tried them all…but so far:
Day or Night - Blue Dream
Late evening - Gorilla Glue
Daytime/Early evening - Durban Poison

1 Like

I have more than a dozen I’ve collected over the past couple years. Standouts for me are, in no particular order:

Jack Herrer - early in the day
Zkittlez - very versatile, not nervous at all
Grand daddy purps - when any sleeping is involved

1 Like

Jack Herrer is a great choice.
As for nighttime, Gorilla Glue is like the opioid of cannabis.

I have some Jack Herrer cross with Super Silver Haze I have yet to try,

Well I like Haze and Jack Herrer so logic would say I would like that :^ )

Never know until you try, do you?

I grow my own. Right now I’m enjoying Blue Dream, and, Bubba Kush.

2 Likes