HAPPY NEW YEAR!

HAPPY NEW YEAR Y’ALL

i am in Asia where the sunset has begun and midnight is looming.

just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a very happy and prosperous new year.

i have met many wonderful people here on this forum and feel that I have many new I friendships that I value sincerely.

While we make our wishes and resolutions let’s keep in mind compassion for those less fortunate than us and in particular the relatives of passengers and crew of the AirAsia Airbus that ditched not too far from where I am tonight.

Peace, love and enjoy life.

Gordon

What? No picture? Thanks Gordon. It’s fricking freezing here. This morning it reached near -10 and yesterday it didn’t get above 0.

But, to you and everyone reading, happy new year as well. This is a great group of people we’re blessed to be associated with.

Happy New Year Paul and Gordon. I’ll be leaving the Canadian deep freeze shortly for Seville, Spain to look at a new toy.

Cheers party_gif

Mike

Happy New Year to All!!!

Dennis

Happy New Year everybody and looking forward to what the new year brings from PSA!

Happy New Year and best wishes to all! http://www.4smileys.com/smileys/new-year-smileys/new_year_11.gif

blueknight said Happy New Year Paul and Gordon. I'll be leaving the Canadian deep freeze shortly for Seville, Spain to look at a new toy.

Cheers party_gif

Mike

Okay, I’ll bite. What toy?

Paul McGowan said Okay, I'll bite. What toy?
I'll send you an email with pictures later next month. But I'll give you a hint. It's big and cost about $13000/hrs to run.

BTW, Cat just informed me that my P5 is on its way back home. Thanks for the great service.

Cheers,

Mike

Happy new year. It is about two hours old here in Texas as I write this. :-D

Yes, I am up late - nothing unusual for me.

J.P.

Happy New Year to all!!!

Dennis

Thanks Dennis and same to you. Get well rested. We need you back and ready to go!

Happy New Years to all from California! I would say how cold it’s gotten here lately, but I don’t think anyone would sympathise much! 21_gif

T