HAPPY NEW YEAR!

HAPPY NEW YEAR Y’ALL

i am in Asia where the sunset has begun and midnight is looming.

just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a very happy and prosperous new year.

i have met many wonderful people here on this forum and feel that I have many new I friendships that I value sincerely.

While we make our wishes and resolutions let’s keep in mind compassion for those less fortunate than us and in particular the relatives of passengers and crew of the AirAsia Airbus that ditched not too far from where I am tonight.

Peace, love and enjoy life.

Gordon

3 Likes

What? No picture? Thanks Gordon. It’s fricking freezing here. This morning it reached near -10 and yesterday it didn’t get above 0.

But, to you and everyone reading, happy new year as well. This is a great group of people we’re blessed to be associated with.

3 Likes

Happy New Year Paul and Gordon. I’ll be leaving the Canadian deep freeze shortly for Seville, Spain to look at a new toy.

Cheers party_gif

Mike

3 Likes

Happy New Year to All!!!

Dennis

3 Likes

Happy New Year everybody and looking forward to what the new year brings from PSA!

3 Likes

Happy New Year and best wishes to all! http://www.4smileys.com/smileys/new-year-smileys/new_year_11.gif

3 Likes
blueknight said Happy New Year Paul and Gordon. I'll be leaving the Canadian deep freeze shortly for Seville, Spain to look at a new toy.

Cheers

Mike

Okay, I’ll bite. What toy?

3 Likes
Paul McGowan said Okay, I'll bite. What toy?
I'll send you an email with pictures later next month. But I'll give you a hint. It's big and cost about $13000/hrs to run.

BTW, Cat just informed me that my P5 is on its way back home. Thanks for the great service.

Cheers,

Mike

3 Likes

Happy new year. It is about two hours old here in Texas as I write this. :-D

Yes, I am up late - nothing unusual for me.

J.P.

3 Likes

Happy New Year to all!!!

Dennis

3 Likes

Thanks Dennis and same to you. Get well rested. We need you back and ready to go!

3 Likes

Happy New Years to all from California! I would say how cold it’s gotten here lately, but I don’t think anyone would sympathise much! 21_gif

T

3 Likes

“And there’s a hand my trusty friend! And give me a hand o’ thine! And we’ll take a right good-will draught, for auld lang syne.”

With the help of a few “friends” (from a performance we saw at The Met) raising a glass - Negroni, of course - across the miles to wish all my fellow audionauts a very Happy, healthy, dreams come true, New Year.

LIBIAMO!

10 Likes

Healthy new year everyone!

3 Likes

Happy New Year to you as well…

…and to the rest of the denizens here.

3 Likes

Sønderborg - Denmark

Happy New Year

5 Likes

Happy new year to all the PS Audio family! You have all made 2020 a much more enjoyable year for me then it would have otherwise been.

Thank you and best wishes to y’all for 2021!

4 Likes

Happy new year everyone!! Since I have been working from home - I decided to make Florida my home for a couple of months on longboat key and in Naples. I am no stranger to the cold as Michigan is my normal home.

My version of social distancing!! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Happy New Year all… I’m working the night shift tonight so it’s been rather uneventful.

Wishing everyone a better 2021!

7 Likes

The last time I saw Juan Diego Florez he was trying to get his wife, Eurydice, back from the dead. The Royal Opera is trying to kick off the new year with another story where most of the protagonists end up dead.

Have a ticket to hear Netrebko, she was a hit last time she was here, I expect to get yet another refund, but you never know.

Think we should resolve for happy stuff in 2021, anyone for the Magic Flute or Coppelia?

1 Like