I wish everyone a happy new year

I wish everyone a happy new year

15 Likes

Happy New Year (almost there).

4 Likes

Happy New Year folks. Things tend to improve and God willing, 2022 will be a better year for all. Amen.

6 Likes

Same from me to all of you. I sincerely wish the best for all in 2022. I’d like to say the new year can’t be any worse than its predecessor, but history has proven those kind of pronouncements to be unwise.

4 Likes

Gott Nytt Ă…r!

Happy New Year!

3 Likes

Whatever the New Year brings we will get through it!

Best wishes to all. :champagne: :tada:

6 Likes

The past couple of years have a challenge to say the least. Wishing everyone good health for 2022, BEAT COVID!

5 Likes

Worry less, listen more, enjoy always! Happy '22 all.

10 Likes

Wishing a Very Blessed and Happy New Year to the entire PS Audio
family…

Best wishes everyone!!!

6 Likes

Happy New Year all, wishing you all the very best.

I’m optimistic about this year, so far the news coming out of South Africa about Omicron looks on the positive side for everyone, fingers crossed, Mother Nature may have got it out of her system for now.

7 Likes

Viruses, floods, drought, extreme heat & cold… seems to me Mother Nature just might be starting to hit menopause. :flushed:

7 Likes

An induced one!

2 Likes

:confetti_ball: Happy New Year! :confetti_ball:

Keep on enjoying the music in 2022!

7 Likes

Happy New Year to all on this forum.

5 Likes

Wish you and yours a very Happy and Healthy New Year!

5 Likes

Best wishes to all !!. Having a common hobby helps get thru the low spots. All in all this is a pretty good group. It’s kind of like the corner bar for stereo geeks.

12 Likes

I like that analogy. Yes, good wishes to all in the new year. At least there are no telltale signs of our audio addiction, I hope. :pray:

7 Likes

Happy New Year (soon). May we all “Keep On Rockin’ In The Free World” for 2022. And may the two chips I need to complete my Amp Project become in stock items again (Mouser says. 12/31/22…hmmmm).

All The Best Everyone !

Joe Goswami

8 Likes

Same to you Joe. Where have to been not seen you on here for a while.

ATB,

Dirk.

3 Likes

7 Likes