Hi to all

I would like to introduce myself and pay my great respect for the three wizards in the audio world, Paul, Arnie and Bascom.
I am from Serbia, currently live and work in Norway as a fiber optic Consultant
I am proud owner of Infinity Kappa 8.2i series2 and PS Audio Delta 250 monoblocks / PS 6.0 preamp,
I am the first owner and i simply love them :)
Over the years I have listened to and possessed the different reference equipment, but I kept on Infinity and PS Audio.
According to my brother, who is a Doctor Professor of electrical engineering for Acoustics and Vibration well known all over Europe and beyond, he was pleasantly surprised by the sound of Infinity / PS audio, although he listened and worked with various audio equipment.

I hope I’ll soon move on to a higher level with Genesis speakers and BHK Signature Amplifier
I’m going to have a look at PS forum now

PS. sorry for my bad English

Your english is great and welcome!

Hey, anybody that has an avatar of Tesla is wonderful in my mind. (My wife has a Steampunk comic and we have Tesla as one of the characters). Welcome to the forum!

May you have many continued years of audio pleasure with PS in your audio system.

Let us know what you think of the BHK when you get it.

–SSW

+1. Welcome. We are delighted to have you. You write very well, by the way.

Paul McGowan said Your english is great and welcome!
Thanks Paul :), it feels great to be part of this forum.
Streets Still Works said Hey, anybody that has an avatar of Tesla is wonderful in my mind. (My wife has a Steampunk comic and we have Tesla as one of the characters). Welcome to the forum!

May you have many continued years of audio pleasure with PS in your audio system.

Let us know what you think of the BHK when you get it.

–SSW

Thanks SSW

Tesla is my idol for many decades, a new era began with Tesla …
To be honest, I do not know whether the BHK amplifier is available in Europe, but I’m sure I’ll get the right answer here :)

stevem2 said +1. Welcome. We are delighted to have you. You write very well, by the way.
Thanks Steve

The BHK is not currently available in the US or anywhere else. It is just going into production. From what Paul has said it looks like summer before significant quantities will be available. I am sure it will be available in Europe. One of our community leaders is in Norway too.

103_gifWelcome, Slobodan

Welcome, Slobodan!

And thank you for the avatar. Many of us have a special fondness for Nikola Telsa.

You are a man of excellent taste! :)

And again - welcome!