Humor

Not impossible. Old guy. Trophy wife. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:joy:

It’s Tuesday - and they are wimpy. Ugh, Ugh, Ugh, Ugh…

I readily admit being ignorant of the Spotify logo.

I figured there had to be more to it than I was seeing.

7 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

Tamiya or Hasegawa forever. You basically just put some glue in the box, shake it up, and you have a thoroughly decent model in the end.

I’ve never heard of the Hasegawa brand and we only had Tamiya as in Tamaya RC kits
(RC-10?) - which were priced about the same as a Chevy Chevette - here in Canada. (Technically the Chevette was the Pontiac Acadian here.) For models - t’was Monogram, Revell or AMT(ATC?AMC?- cant remember but it was 3 white letters diagonally in a red rectangle logo ) which were quite dreadful. Ironically, I built a model police car when I was 12 or so, now I build real ones… There’s a bit more wiring in the latter. And the decals actually stick. However they are NOT $12.95 each at Zellers. And when I’ve completed a vehicle I actually get to take it on a test drive. I Might re-live my youth by verbalizing out the odd ‘Vroom Vroom’ when I do, but I won’t admit it for certain.

1 Like

Yep. AMT. they never were very good kits. Revell and Monogram were both excellent. I didn’t discover the others until adulthood. Too expensive for a kid.

I’m taking orders.
I said - I’M TAKING ORDERS…

3 Likes

1 Like

9 Likes

Got new speakers, so does this imply I got the wrong ones?

1 Like

Bamboo grows at a rate of 1.5 inches per hour.
Giant Kelp grows at a rate of .98 inches per hour.
You can actually see them grow.
While this is fascinating, it pales in comparison to the fastest growing thing on earth, which is actually ear hair in men over 55.

4 Likes

Someone told me they can keep them at bay using lasers!

5 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

The liar paradox.

2 Likes