Humor

And essentially everyone else.

Few are approaching a project with the attitude “I do not care” and “It makes no difference how it sounds as long as it gets pushed out the door.”

The mere fact we may not prefer the sound of a given recording, such as heavy compression in rock and other pop recordings, does not mean care was not taken in producing the recording.

It’s a fun one, I posted the same under the YouTube Thread.

Oh the wonder, the magic, the lost art, the sign of better times, the astonishing jaw dropping amazement…
Yes I am referring to a sales person adding several figures in his head… :astonished:

Curious tho, does anyone recognize the speakers in that snippet?

And why does a documentary, news story or any aural presentation seem have FAR more credibility, impact, elegance, veracity and authenticity when presented in the Britain accent…? :laughing:

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

6 Likes

Keef looked so innocent then. I can see him swaddled in a blankie, “burping up” on your shoulder…awwww.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Janice hardly changed

Tom looks so normal, so average American. And Johnny the cheeky little tard. So much for my judgement of a person.

catman

Yeah, this exists! Thought it more appropriate here than in the Spinning Now thread but I did play a bit of it. Sad story the life of Bob Crane, don’t think his murder was ever solved
Edit to note this is on Qobuz in 24/192!

3 Likes

Not to mention Klink’s dad

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes