Humor

7 Likes

6 Likes

As seen on Al Green’s Twitter feed:

9 Likes

Did you hear the one about the audiophile Geek,

He was so unpopular in school that the crossing guard tried to lure him into traffic.

Chas

3 Likes

I am not sure which is worse, the joke or the fact that @Baldy clicked on the :heart:.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

As teller of the joke, I defend Baldy. Obviously, he has discerning tastes of an aficionado.
Chas

2 Likes

Obviously…

That one is so bad that its good. :grin:

1 Like

Chas - Even at a Very Young Age, I sensed that the Crossing Guard was a guy with Issues, who wanted in his heart for all us kids to - create some excitement in his life.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

7 Likes

12 Likes

Spoken like someone who knows.

1 Like

I should probably join you guys for the humor thread. After all, my jokes come with a laughter guarantee. I guarantee that if they are not funny then they don’t make you laugh.

1 Like

Or has just listened to the rationale of why the new piece of gear is “necessary”

1 Like

Old one I’m sure…

Astronaut 1: I can’t find any milk for my coffee
Astronaut 2: In space, no one can. Here, use cream.

4 Likes

Once in a while one of my customers would ask if I guaranteed my work. I said yes I give a taillight guarantee. When I can’t see your taillights anymore the guarantee is over.

2 Likes

While on vacation we got this from our son recently with the comment „that’s how parents make selfies on holiday“

4 Likes

really a “toothy grin”!

3 Likes

13 Likes