Humor

Bassoon

7 Likes

Musicone

2 Likes

Since we may be about to turn the clock back a bit further than DST, it’s time to think about turning back the musical clock as well. Take your pick:

2 Likes

And yes - they are really playing their instruments.
I always thought SCTV was WAYYY much gooder than SNL…

2 Likes

12 Likes

You can add your own caption.

12 Likes

No, I’m not happy! So keep your world out of my way.

“…difference between me and you is, I make this look good”

2 Likes

Is Elk accepting nominations for best post of the year? ^^^^^^^^ mine. Who’s gonna mess with Darth Vader Kitty!

1 Like

The owner of a local hi-end dealership told me this. One of his customers was dissatisfied with the fleshiness he got from his system, so he concocted a home-Brew solution. He bought a hide of pig skin and cut and used it as a platter mat for his turntable. As it was uncured, he returned it to he refrigerator after listening sessions. He was generally satisfied, but gave up when the stench of rotting pork grew intolerable. The story sounds incredible, but the laughter and tears in the telling made me believe it.

1 Like

“These aren’t the toroids you’re looking for.”

2 Likes

Thanks for that one. I laughed till I almost wet myself. Fleshiness… LOL

Happily,

Mongo

Well, this sci-fi nerd is impressed!

Guy walks into a Nordost dealer and says, “I need all new cables; what’s the best you got?”. The cardiologist underbids the dealer by 900%.

3 Likes

jager-carton

1 Like

A cheap overseas electronics device that came through my shop many years ago - a customer bought it online - I had a giggle at the ‘Void Warranty if Removed’ sticker… btw, the device did NOT work…

3 Likes

Noise

11 Likes

11 Likes

3 Likes

..jpeg

11 Likes