Interesting Articles

Probably the only reason I’m glad I stopped playing loud stuff a few decades ago.

1 Like
3 Likes

In Year “72” following UH tours thru PA, Ken Hensely and Dave Byron captivated us with tales of Wizards and Demons, the eternal battle between darkness and light. Hensely extrapolates on the nature of man’s incessant desire on the track “Blind Eye”. Great deep dive into the unexpected philosophical nature of one of Britain’s most classic esoteric rock bands. enjoy

1 Like

Nothing to do with music.

The 432-year-old manual on social distancing - BBC Future

Ya gotta love The Onion! Sorry for the pop up ads.

1 Like

This Is Why Psychologists Are Warning Against ‘Toxic Positivity’ | World Economic Forum (weforum.org)

1 Like
2 Likes

Omicron variant ‘may be what lifts us out of the pandemic’, says Denmark health official | The Independent

1 Like

Is I2S the future of digital connections? | The Ear (the-ear.net)

2 Likes
4 Likes

Awesome. Now if all that crap 80’s music I bought on CD comes back into style, I can sell it and retire! Or buy a cable.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Retire vs Cable? That’s a tough choice.

3 Likes

Seems like a marker of time for many of us.

1 Like

A 200 million dollar oops. What a spectacular audacious ostentatious insanely impractical lonely house. With NO soundroom!!! I’ve seen some pretty amazing luxury home tours - some beautiful Vegas ones but this house, to me, has no character or soul whatsoever.
The youtube tour is interesting (if you can put up with the annoying pompous interviewer) but the developer even sounds like a desperate idea/salesman who has gotten himself in WAY over his head and some deadlines are approaching…
A little sad, but not too much sympathy from me seeing as I am crawling under my old farmhouse repairing 50 year old plumbing pipes that froze & burst last week from the coldest snap I’ve ever experienced… :angry:
Washing dishes in the g’dang bathroom sink… ya, good times.

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

RIP Ronnie Spector

3 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes