Is the Strata too much for the LS50 meta's?

I purchased a pair of Kef LS50 metas a few months back with a single KC62 sub in the hopes of simplifying life and have been pleased. I’ve powered them with various equipment that I’ve gathered over the years (an older Marantz PM17, Cinepro 1k2 (fed by an Adcom pre), NAD 3020, and Bluesound Powernode 2i). While it was fun listening to the differences, it’s time to clean house and find a more permanent solution. I like the flexibility and convenience of the Powernode, but of all the amps, it ranks towards the bottom in terms of sound quality.

I don’t want to do separates any longer and I’ve been considering the Sprout100 and Strata for a few months. While Sprout/LS50 combination is discussed, I haven’t been able to find any pairings with the Strata. Does anyone have any experience with the Strata/LS50 meta combination?

I typically listen to levels in the 80-85db range and will be streaming from a Bluesound Node.

Thanks!

If you already have a Node you don’t need an integrated with a streamer/Dac built in. Plenty of options out there for integrated only.