Isolation Footers for new P20 Power Regenerator

I ordered an early Christmas present the other day and while I’m waiting patiently for its arrival, I got to thinking about Isolation support or screw in footers for the unit. I currently use HRS Nimbus assemblies as well as Sympoosium Rollerblocks under other components but was contemplating something that screws into the P20 due to the weight of the unit. Being as the P20 weighs almost 100 pounds, I only want to place it in my rack once and the thought of moving it in and out seems about as fun as paying the credit card bill when it arrives with the P20 charge…:grin:

I’d love to hear opinions on what people are using beneath their P15 or P20. Right now I’m considering everything from replacing the feet with Stillpoints (seems very expensive) to using the Isoacoustics pucks or something from Herbies arsenal.

My entire system sits on a solid rack with 2" maple shelves.

Thanks for your time and assistance.

My gear:

DAC: PS Audio Directstream JR
Turntable: SME 20/3 Turntable, SME V Tonearm
Phonostage: Boulder 508
Preamp: PS Audio BHK Signature
Amp: Mcintosh MC 452 Amp
Power: PS Audio Directstream Power Plant P20
Speakers: Vandersteen Treo CT / Vandersteen Sub Three with M5-HP Balanced HP Filter,
Cables: Audioquest Thunder 20 amp Power Cable from P20 to wall, Shunyata Venom HC Power Cables, Nordost Heimdall 2 interconnects.

I use these under my components. I haven’t gotten around to putting them under my amps or my power regenerator yet. The Bordeaux will work under the amp. Each puck per a corner is rated for 32 Lbs. So good for 128 lbs total. Well built, at a cost that’s reasonable by Audiophile standards. Work great and look good.

http://www.isoacoustics.com/orea-bordeaux/

I plan on replacing the P20 feet with Magico Qpods.

I took the stock iron/felt feet off my P10 and put VooDoo Cable IsoPods under each corner. I really like these footers and use them system-wide.