ISOs vs DFF (or DSF)

I meant it in the abstract - PS Audio or me or both - we know that more things will happen - the new bridge for example.

Ted Smith said There may be some downside to straight ISOs for some people, but I don't what it could be.
The reason I was investigating converting .iso to .dff is because Android phones and like the Sony Xperia Z3 Compact and Walkman app support .dff, but not .iso

Has anyone had any success or been fully satisfied converting .iso to something like .dff?

Smileman, on a Windows system there’s a freeware utility called ISO2DSF. It does single channel and multichannel DSF and DFF conversions of ISO files. I use it for my SACD rips. For freeware or donateware it’s the best thing out there… but even with the latest version, with DSF files, there is an almost imperceptible “click” at the start of each track. The conversion works by first transmuting the ISO to DFF, then DSF (if that’s what you want). The click problem occurs only for the DSF transformation. If what you want is DFF and you’re doing this on a PC it should work well. I like DSF since then it gets me the ability to tag the tracks.