MBL mini-me Bluetooth speaker

Interesting 360⁰ dispersion Bluetooth speaker that claims to deliver 20 hz bass.

Yes and my footsteps deliver 20Hz bass as well.

1 Like

By no means am I implying an omni is equivalent to an MBL. The above are meant for a desktop driven by a low power tube amp. The price seems fair. I have not heard them. Steve Deckert tends towards hyperbole, so there’s that as well. His SET amps are a fair value IMO.

2 Likes

I’m sure these tiny radials are better than the one I posted above, and the price seems very reasonable.

Well the bass is “stuning” so they have that going for them. It may be 20Hz at -60db.

If you are considering something like that, I’d say give them a shot. They may be a decent partner for the Sprout. Could be interesting. They are typically partnered with Decware tube amplifiers, which have an incredibly long wait period. A build list at 1618 and they are producing 25 units monthly on average with efforts to increase up to 40-45.
My understanding is the speakers do not have such along wait list.

Edit: Revised weekly to monthly and confirmed amplifier build list backlog as of May 5, 2022 at 1618 units.

1 Like

I am a big fan of Steve and Decware. I have made the journey to his.compound in Peoria a couple of times. He is truly passionate about music reproduction and provides a bunch of high value products.

2 Likes

So you too have been to the chicken coop. Yes he is passionate about all things audio, and offers some very nice value oriented amplifiers, etc.

2 Likes

Looking for a 300B, and don’t mind a bit of a wait?

Decware 300B Prototype