Michael Fremer’s new system tour

Above is the link for a new video of Michael Fremer’s room.

3 Likes

I only caught part of the video but I love the part when he gets to his Wilson Chronosonic speakers he says life is to short buy what you enjoy even if you have to pull money from your retirement. Lol
I think I’ve done that already but I don’t have enough for Chronosonics!

4 Likes

I hate clutter. That’s my takeaway.

7 Likes

I dislike hate.

5 Likes

Looks like he grew out of that space about 20 years ago.

I enjoyed this new video and the one from a few years ago but I’m on the same page as you. There is NO WAY I could enjoy music in a cluttered room.

I’ve been into an organized personal space since I was a kid. I don’t allow myself to accumulate enough stuff to create clutter.

2 Likes

Then don’t clutter. :no_entry_sign:

I abhor disliking hate.

2 Likes

It leaves a funny taste in my mouth when I encounter a person who abhors disliking hate. Sour.

My Desk:

Now cluttered with FIIO.

I think maybe I’ll clean it this year.

10 Likes

In general I despise people who abhor disliking hate. Except when it comes to clutter. I will not post a picture of my desk. I loathe myself. I’m going to take my dog for a walk because I’m not sure what I like or dislike, but I will not longer concern myself with these details.

4 Likes

A fine solution!

I forgot to ask how the super MQA is on your new FIIO?

If there is some sort of magical improvement I do not have a detector that can resolve it.
The thrill is Non.

1 Like

I may need therapy after seeing this.

5 Likes

That was my goal, hater!

I believe I can add even more senseless clutter!
Senseless as in why is that stapler there?
When was the last time I stapled something?
Mind boggling stuff.

And yes, that is my unopened Jesse Ventura Action Figure in the upper left hand corner.

3 Likes

Nice call out! I would have missed that.

Perhaps a half eaten slice of pizza on a slightly mangled paper plate might really complete the look.

5 Likes

That would just be gross. Like a pile of Kleenex on the floor. I’m not that. Close maybe.

4 Likes

Clutter is a state of mind. Some people see it, some people don’t. I respect people who accept they live in a tip, at least they’re honest.

The only bit that interested me was the first minute or so, because I also replaced my entire external hardware from the main cable in the street (here they are underground) and it was by far the most effective thing I’ve ever done.

You’re a PEPSI drinker!?

C’mon man.

Now I understand the adage, “Never meet your heroes” better.

Gonna have to buy a dog so I can take it for a walk now…

4 Likes

Diet Pepsi!

3 Likes