Moon Audio

[full quote deleted]

Yes, Paul and Co RULE that way.

Odd

Fun story, Derek

And Welcome!

PS Audio is a great company, I found that out after purchasing the DSD, I couldn’t get mine to work. Paul called me on a Sunday night and stayed on the phone with me trying to figure out what was wrong. I don’t know any other company’s CEO that would do that. On top of that he shipped me a new unit before receiving the defective unit back.

I remember buying an Apple PowerBook and three weeks later Apple announced a new model and I was s.o.l. I’m so impressed I’m looking to buy my next PS product a P10

There simply is no better then the savings , support , and total good feeling of purchasing products from them.

I wish PS Audio would just buy back the used Direcstream DAC instead of going on a super sale to try to compete with them. There’s only like 7 of them… You can always resale them as “certified” units and you’d make more money and good will this way.

Seven of what?

I am certain PS Audio has no interest in competing with the sale of used equipment, but instead is attempting to entice fence sitters into the fold.

Mcduman, did you contact Paul and has he addressed your concerns?