Moon Audio

FREE PWT Memory Player with purchase of DirectStream - $3999 savings!

http://www.moon-audio.com/ps-audio-directstream-dac.html

I bought this combo only a month ago and this is so wrong!

Ouch. Did you buy from Moon?

Wow not cool. How much did ypu pay for the combo ??

Al

It’s a conspiracy I say…toilet-2_gif

http://www.psaudio.com/products/directstream-dac/

these are not discontinued or unsuccessful products. so offering 40% off implies either bad business planning, panic or both. Yes I paid significantly more but I do not feel cheated or anything. To me, Ps is just another company with bad karma and I do not intend to own, audition, read or discuss about any of their products in the future.

I’m sorry that the timing was bad for you. What a company does to adjust it’s sales is out of reach of the consumer. There will be plenty of people that have better “luck” that will be thrilled with this but I can see that from your perspective how painful this would be.

mcduman said FREE PWT Memory Player with purchase of DirectStream - $3999 savings!

http://www.moon-audio.com/ps-audio-directstream-dac.html

I bought this combo only a month ago and this is so wrong!

If you bought this same combo only a month ago, contact us and we’ll do what we can to make it right for you.

Karma looking up.

mcduman said these are not discontinued or unsuccessful products. so offering 40% off implies either bad business planning, panic or both. Yes I paid significantly more but I do not feel cheated or anything. To me, Ps is just another company with bad karma and I do not intend to own, audition, read or discuss about any of their products in the future.
Certainly our intention was never to alienate you or any customer and that we did makes me feel awful, and I apologize. No one likes to feel as if they had been taken advantage of and it certainly would feel that way to me had I just purchased the same combo. I fully understand and sympathize with your feelings.

However, there is another in the list you present that is none of the above. Bringing new people into the PS fold. We haven’t any panic and our intention was never to alienate you, but to once in a great while offer something special that is so enticing we get new customers into the brand that might never have considered us.

Email me or respond to the email I sent you and let’s see what we can do to help.

Paul this is how got here way back when on a sale like this one above. And ps audio has been good to me ever since

I cannot think of any commercial brand where an owner is personally involved as you

Paul truly old school attention in a cold corporate world. And it really does feel like family and friends here.

Cheers

al

Thanks Al and I am ever so glad we pulled you into the family.

mcduman.Paul is offering you some assistace in your situation. If that is not wanting to make things right,I dont know what is… Good luck.dancing-009_gif

PS… Even at $10k retail, this combo kicks some other products a**…

Paul. I would have PM’d you if I could. I specifically said I do not feel cheated or taken advantage of. And I do not want to assume the role of a crybaby in public forums after 25 years in audio. But I never heard of such a practice except for discontinued, refurbished, demo products or altogether faulty units. And yes I acquired the exact same units only a month ago both of which are registered with PS Audio. (Serial #PWT-C1-5A081092. Serial #PWS-A1-5A081027). Thanks for replying anyways

The 30-day trial period also offers some protection in these circumstances.

To send a PM, click on the user name to the left and choose “send PM.”

Paul’s email address is, unsurprisingly, paul@psaudio.com Or you can simply respond to Paul’s email to you.

I also appreciate this would be frustrating, although I do not understand the negative spin you put on it. I have seen a number of spectacular deals fro various products, audio and otherwise, typically for products other than “discontinued, refurbished, demo products or altogether faulty units.” And I see only good Karma resulting from offering new buyers an amazing deal.

Any price decrease is going to frustrate recent buyers, especially a such as PS Audio is offering. Yesterday, I heard someone complaining that he should have waited a day to fill up his truck’s tank as the price of gas went down. It never occurred to me that the gas currently offered is refurbished or faulty. :)

Please work with Paul. His business practices are extraordinarily above board.

mcduman said Paul. I would have PM’d you if I could. I specifically said I do not feel cheated or taken advantage of. And I do not want to assume the role of a crybaby in public forums after 25 years in audio. But I never heard of such a practice except for discontinued, refurbished, demo products or altogether faulty units. And yes I acquired the exact same units only a month ago both of which are registered with PS Audio. (Serial #PWT-C1-5A081092. Serial #PWS-A1-5A081027). Thanks for replying anyways
As much as what you post may be true it is not true for ps audio. I fact I have become part if pauls extended family on A sale exactly line yours. In fact when I received my dac there was no PWT. In the shipment. I then emailed called but once and it was resolved and shipped. This is Also true of other items iver he years. I cannot say anything but great things for ps audio. And once you own something there support is second to none and then theres this forums again like no other. Relax what can be done will be done.

Al

Mcduman, Paul is an outstanding guy and many here agree, not that I am saying you think otherwise. You did say “this is so wrong” in your initial post, but you seem to have relaxed somewhat from your intial shock. Understandable. I would take him up on his offer. Yes, it is most unfortunate the timing of your purchase, but they have done a similar promotion in the past. I recall a similar one done with the PWD where you got a free (or was it reduced price?) PWT. They have also done smaller promotions where you got certificates for free music. Those of us who were early adopters of the NPC (at full price) were surprised to see after a few months new buyers were offered a $200 certificate for (I think) Mobile Fidelity recordings. Disappointing, but we got over it. PS Audio does some interesting things, both in marketing and in getting users involved (think Beta testers), unlike a lot of other high end audio companies. If you are new to them, sit back and watch for a while.

Elk said It never occurred to me that the gas currently offered is refurbished or faulty. :)
Elk, you've broken a HUGE story. I always thought it was market forces driving the cost of gas, now we know otherwise!

To reach Paul, use his email. He has said in the past that he rarely responds to PMs.

PS Audio is among the best in the industry!!! FULL STOP!

I purchased the Directstream DAC and on the 29th day, I saw the promo for the free CD Transport. I called PS Audio and asked Scott if I could return my unit within the 30day period and re-purchase to take advantage of the promo. Bottom Line…he chuckled and said, “Why would we ask you to do that?”…translation- they shipped me the transport free of charge.

OUT…FREAKING…STANDING! Thank you PS Audio for being such a great partner.

Derek