PS Audio refurbished online store

Did anyone else get the email with the Refurbished online store?

Very interesting. Is TMR no longer getting the used PS Audio gear?

2 Likes

Nope, none of us did! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Maybe it was sent to me by mistake. Lol

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

As you know, I got the email.

Prices seem a bit high for a refurb IMO, as many of these items occasionally appear NIB at slightly lower prices.

7 Likes

…and to think a Diablo 333 was in there.

3 Likes

I got it and have found a few things that spark my interest

Got it.

Yup

I also got the email. Interesting sale. They might be returns that were in new condition but couldn’t be sold as new.

1 Like

Looks like a good price here…no affiliation!

1 Like

Yes, The prices are not significantly better than a new unit on several of the units when you factor in a trade-in item. They need to truly sharpen their pencils.

3 Likes

TMR prices beat those by a mile. Especially on the boat load of Mk1s they bought. I have see NIB quotes lowerthan some of those.

Decent deal though vs retail

1 Like

While I agree with you the pricing appears high, am thinking if they lower these prices too much that would significantly cut into sales of new gear.

2 Likes

Good point. And of course PSA is a good company. They will support either product. So at some point, its “why buy new”?

With pricing as it is and sites like TMR, im already there.

3 Likes

My thought as well. Targeting those not in the know, especially with the diminished warranty. For some wanting it NOW it may be a fair price, for others patiently waiting for the seasonal sales where prices are reduced by 25% to 30% (with full warranty) may be the better play.

3 Likes

If I see a DirectStream DAC MK2 in black on there it will be like a moth to a flame. My credit card will feel the pain.

3 Likes

Agreed.
I think the PS Audio folks may wish to offer more generous pricing on the refurbished gear. As it stands now there is little or no incentive to purchase refurbished over new gear ( with trade-in ). I know first- hand they are very reasonable folks so we shall see…

1 Like

I think the object of the used gear is to move it quickly.