Music deals and sales please share your finds here!

The title speaks for itself!

1 Like

I’ll kick things off 20% off at Native DSD 2XHD .

Octave also has buy 2 get one going on now.

1 Like

Blue Coast Records also has a buy 2 get one free!

1 Like

This popped up in an e-mail to me today:

Go to:

1 Like

Pro studio masters has 25% off enter promo code DREAM at checkout.

1 Like

Reference Recordings

1 Like

All in store LPs at Walmart are $15 through Sunday.

I went to two different Walmarts. One did not have much inventory. However, the other had a pretty big selection. Many double albums at that price, including Marvin Gaye’s What’s Going On (AAA mastering by Kevin Gray). That record is normally $43.

Their website has some LPs listed for $15, but not everything is discounted on the website.

1 Like

Nice vinyl at Walmart. I wonder if the vinyl sale is on line also? HDTT’s Black Friday sale starts today! 20% off and if you spend over $100 25% and $200 35%!

1 Like

The $15 for all vinyl is in-store only. Most of the $15 deals on their website are sold out. Not everything on the website is on sale. You are better off going to the store for the best deals.

Generally, the Target sale buy 2, get 1 free applies to just about everything vinyl or CDs in-store or on the website.

1 Like

I did see some $15 albums on Walmart.com

Yes, there are some left on their website.

1 Like

https://elusivedisc.com/save-10-on-vinyl/?&utm_campaign=campaign%3A+11.19.22+BF+Music+Sale+(6377dc074191c9001d987265)&utm_medium=email&utm_source=omnisend&omnisendContactID=633f1fd8e122330018d69400

FYI.

Craft Recordings is having a Black Friday sale starting today.

https://referencerecordings.com/catalog/?goal=0_c54fabaea5-fc228b03d4-219945201&mc_cid=fc228b03d4&mc_eid=6769cd8aae

Not sure if folks are aware of this vinyl resource:

FYI.

2 Likes

Not sure if there are any good deals or sales, but Morrow Records just pinged my inbox to announce some new releases in inventory:

1 Like

For you disc spinners out there
No affiliation just seemed like a nice deal

3 Likes

Steal 'em Folks! I’ve the LP’s so no need for me to pull the trigger.