My PowerPlant P20 is very noisy

The hum sound of the devices starting is normal, before the capacitance are charging, the hum off when all things stabled.

Thanks, I’ll look into that.

I had similar hum issue years ago. I see you are using Accuphase gears. Found out later that my Accuphase A200 amps back then didn’t like the Multiwave setting, when set to Sine, the humming/buzzing stopped and everything was fine. Just wondering if you’ve tried this?

1 Like

Oh but my PSA regenerators were quiet, only the equipments hummed… but seems you have a noisy P20 to begin with? Perhaps different problem then…

I have a problem with a noisy P15 also so I sent it in.
Well, I sent it in because it blew fuses for me so I thought that there was something wrong with it because I tried 2 fuses, that my P15 had burnt without my knowledge, so I thought that there was some big fault with my P15 since it didn’t want to start but it wasn’t. It had just burned fuses for some reason.
Anyhow, I’ve complained about my noisy P15 earlier to the place where I bought it from so in the same time as they switched fuse in my P15 they also searched after what could have made it noisy, imo, but they said that it was very quiet and nice for them so they suggested that it was perhaps something with the AC-power in my house that made my P15 go crazy.

Perhaps but I think it’s strange that everything else I have in the house loves my AC-power, everything except my P15…

All my devices but Psaudio have zero hum.

Only P20 have hum itself, and I can’t accept it… too disappointed.

ACCuphases are just totally silent.

Hi did you fix the issue?

1 Like