My review of the new P15 power regenerator

boy do i agree. best investment you can make

hi Bruno, did you have a P10 before or did you go from no power plant to the P15?

Hi Kent, the P15 is my first power plant, just used a Dectet before.
Going from the Dectet to the P15 has gained detail and another dimension in the music, like going from 2D to 3D.
I have had many improvements in detail in my journey of uprades but adding the P15 has made me realize how critical power is to our systems.
My timing was perfect when ordering the P15 as it was not even listed at that time and thought i was ordering a P10 so glad my order was not a month earlier as i hear the P15 is quite a bit better.

my goodness you must be in audio heaven going from a Dectet to the P15. you may not sleep for a while.:smiley:
i went from a P10 and i found that dramatic. PS is the best in the biz and I for one, would not own another brand unless it was just something they did not make like speaker cable.

Also just installed the P15. Love it, I can really hear the improvement in clarity, broader soundstage, more precise positioning of voices and instruments. Who would have thought that ‘clean electricity’ would make such a difference in sound. It elevated my whole mid-range system a few notches up and it sounds quite awesome now to me (BlueSound Vault, Benchmark DAC3, Benchmark Amp, awesome little KEF LS50’s with some help from an SVS Ultra sub). Hm now what do I upgrade next…

It is truly amazing how well these things work.

Enjoy!

hi, curious. were you using a PP before or is this your first time.

First time. Had an older surge protector / conditioner before (MonsterPower HTS 2600) but this P15 is a big step up in sound.

goodness you must really be hearing your system for the first time. i went from a P10 to a P15 and i was stunned. Going from what you had to the P15 is a humongous jump in sound quality. I bet you will have this thing forever.