Nad c 3050 le

Anyone see this? Looks like it came out today. Looks so cool.

1 Like

I saw that online at tmr today.
Looks fantastic!!
Even has the classic “Pre Out” and “Main In” connectors, so can be used as a pre or power amp only if one chooses, or if an “outboard crossover box” is needed between pre & power segments, like with my Infinity speaker system.

1 Like

NAD is killing it.

1 Like

I just wish they’d put out a pre amp without a dac, and with xlr input and output. They should also come out with a reference level phono stage

1 Like

I’m generally like what NAD is doing. I would like to know why they dropped the Masters series pre leaving nothing to pair with the M23.

1 Like

Any thoughts on the m12? It’s kinda vague and mysterious what they do with the digital and analogue signal. They have this whole hybrid digital marketing jumbo mumbo that just confuses matters.

I don’t remember it being a Pre/DAC but the M12 is what I referred to as being discontinued. The only series match is bridge mode paired with the M33. Other than that you only have the C Series in the NAD family to choose from.
The whole digital pre is a bit confusing to me. The only thing I’ve gleaned from reading anything is analog inputs go through a A to D converter but I don’t understand what happens down stream. D to A I almost understand. A to D no so.

I don’t want an M33 because it converts the analog signal to digital