Need confirmation on fuses for DS Sr., P10, and SPP

I’m sorry if this is a redundant topic, but I’d like to get confirmation on fuses for the above components, as well as where they are installed.

DS Sr - 5x20mm, 250 volt, 1 amp, slow blow - installed inside the case, in the “digital” socket

P10 - 5x20mm, 250 volt, 5 amp, slow blow - installed in the socket on the back panel

Stellar Phone Preamp - 5x20mm, 250 volt, 1.6 amp, slow blow - installed in the socket on the back panel

Thank, and Happy Holidays,
RJ

Sounds right. If you get SR fuses, Blue or Orange, go at least the next amperage up, about 25%, because they are prone to blow at spec. The Orange is especially good sounding, but many who went for spec value have experienced blown fuses. The alternative I went for before the Orange because I couldn’t stand the Blue was the Audio Magic Ultimate beeswax fuse (can be used at spec). I used one successfully in my DSD (now sold) and still have one in a P15. The Orange is better and while not cheap, it’s much less $$ than the AM. The newer AM Ultimate Premier is, well, I found the construction unstable (separate thread under this topic).