New DirectStream P12

Hi Paul. When will the new P12 be available in asia? Just waiting here. :slight_smile:

Woowee, glad I picked up nearly new P10 for a good price. That’s quite a price increase for the P12. I understand everything gets more costly as time goes on and I’m sure the P12 is a fantastic unit, that said, I’m very happy with the P10.

1 Like

I believe early June. P20 is available now.

The P20 is a fantastic product and I’m very interested in it. However, it’s too big that it wouldn’t fit my hifi rack at all. As such, I have no alternative but to wait for the P15 to replace my P5 and Denali 6000T. Hope the P15 will be available earlier. By the way, is the AC12 power cord (with 8 gauge) good enough for powering a P15? Thanks!

Plug your whole house into the AC12!

Yes, the AC12 is what I would recommend.

I noticed in the hidden P12 descriptions is says Passively cooled. Is this a mistake? I have one of the first with DSP5 for the name but it has fans.

1 Like

Oops. That’s why it’s hidden. We haven’t gone through and edited the information and checked it through engineering. Good catch and thanks.

June? Some customers are reporting theirs are scheduled for delivery this Friday.

“I believe early June” allows Paul a nice bit of wiggle room as to timing. I doubt any customer is going to complain his unit arrived earlier. :slight_smile:

I believe Paul’s response referencing June availability was regarding Asian export models.

Oh, thanks for clarifying.

Elk’s right and also June is when the export models will likely get to their respective countries. Some domestic units ship out this week.

1 Like

Navigating the tabs in the webpages seems whacky. Left/right arrow on my keyboard behaves as expected, but when I’m on a tab and wish to move down to read the text below it, the down/up arrows on my keyboard just navigate me left/right between tabs, exactly the same as the left/right arrows.

It doesn’t appear that the P15 and P12 webpages are finished.

They’ve been posted live, one assumes therefore must be finished.

They are now. Sorry for the delay.

No need to say sorry Paul. I just assumed… My bad.

Yes, I see that. If you’re actually on a tab then the down arrows scroll it left and right. Weird. Once you’re in the copy itself they work fine.

No worries. I have to have them live at a certain point in order to test and change and upload stuff. Not the best method and if I were more clever I’d build everything in a digital sandbox before going live.