New, free, Jack White solo album

This weekend Jack White quietly released a new solo album. He did so by slipping it into the bag when customers purchased any album at one of the Third Man stores. Then he publically declared that everyone should copy it and share it. After that declaration Third Man put up the following public google drive directory with the album files in different bit-rates:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GXsie3t8630p-UIN2qedlLiVKWJGAys1

You can go there and choose your bit rate - I chose 96kHz/24bit (directory ā€œ24_96 AIFFā€) - you can click on the 3 dots on the right and choose ā€œDownloadā€

Click the three dots to download

And yes, they are AIFF files so you may want to convert them. with any number of conversion tools.

5 Likes

Thanks! I knew about the physical copies, but had no idea high res files were available. Truly appreciate it!

1 Like

Sure thing!

By the way, I should note that the track numbering is weird and tracks 1 A and 1 B are repeated as A and B (no numbers). It gets very confusing when the songs have no names, like the album.

2 Likes

Any idea what the title of this album is? or where to get artwork and titles?
Thanks.

1 Like

It is literally called ā€œNo Nameā€ - and the physical copies look like this:

Iā€™m just using that photo for my copy

1 Like

oh, and as to song titlesā€¦ I donā€™t think there are any which is why they are so baffling to look at and understand visually

In fact, the physical copy just has a white album cover, no words on front or back

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Pop up ads, but it lists the track names.

2 Likes

Oh excellent - thanks for that