New P20 ..... more details please?

Also, on the topic of balanced AC toroidal transformers (Equi=tech, PLiXiR, Torus, etc.) - has anyone tried connecting one between the output duplex of a PowerPlant and a source component (not power-hungry amplifiers) as an additional power conditioner?

My two P20s “regenerate” wall duplex AC into low-distortion, low output-impedance AC to feed my system, but the source components are still extremely sensitive to the quality of the input AC. So why not use multiple small balanced toroidal transformers (150W, 400W, or 1,000W - depending on the needs) to further filter out the residual DC and noise? This will further silence imbalances in the DC ground potential, as well a broad range of broadband noise, both common mode, as well as uncorrelated ultrasonic noise.

I have these 230V 400W units in mind:
https://www.plixirpower.com/products/elite-bac-400

Some details on my source components on another PS Audio forum thread:

“Powering” AC through an extra high-quality external bifilar toroidal isolation transformer should be just a matter of single-digit impedance (with the inefficiencies manifesting itself in heat being dissipated naturally), minimal inductance, and almost no capacitance - much like the load of any component which has a built-in toroidal transformer, which the P20 would have absolutely no problems with, would it not?