New Product Launches

Anyone concerned with Ethernet noise should consider the EtherRegen.

ā€¦ or just avoid switching. My server is currently in my office, re-ripping some CDs. There are CAT6 cables in from the modem and out to my streamer.

I use a switch for other things, but not my audio data path.

2 Likes

Iā€™d love to try one, thanks for the hintā€¦I may look out for it.

I bet! Will be interesting whereā€™s the price point for a two box version in TSS chassisā€¦sure not under 10k I guess.

The impression I got from Paul at AXPONA '19 was somewhere between $16-20K.

Ok, this seems to prepare a whole new higher product range I guess (incl. preamp etc.). Doesnā€™t fit in todayā€™s range. Will be interesting, as in such a price range new expectations aside of sound quality will be part of the deal I guess.

It must be one great device because you can get a reference server like the Innuos Statement and a reference streamer like the DCS Bridge and it will cost you less. I thought it would be around the same 6k mark as the DSD DAC.

Well, that was last April, and the impression I got was they were very early in any sort of final production type thinking. I have no clue what they think it might go for now.

I was listening to my SPP last night, and time flew by, as I was so mesmerized by the music. Best $2499 that I have ever spent. THANK YOU, Darren!! (even tough I stayed up past my bedtime! But it was worth it.)

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure where I heard it, and therefore how reliable it is, but I read an estimate of $20K. But, even if I saw it here somewhere, that may well change when the product is actually launched.

Steven - we were discussing a BHK Phono pre, JSYK. Unsure if that sharpens your criticism or not.:man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like