New PS Audio speakers?

Developing new loudspeakers is a long and difficult process. We must remember that sound is subjective.

We do not speak the same audio language here in that thread. It is not which language we speak in our countries that is important. But the language we use when describing sound. The sound concepts are very loose, which means that when we pronounce ourselves on the sound of we have not previously agreed on a sound language and what sound concepts are used to mean.

Try to see the photos of speaker setup in

System Photos!

How many speaker systems are correctly installed here?

I have been working for a long time with any similar system that PS audio mentions to their new speaker. It will no doubt help many. Whether it is the right way to go is completely duck on how to consider the hobby we are here to share and love. DSP is also pleased. In the new loudspeakers we make, we now leave many new options for settings of the speakers to the consumer. We will see more and more loudspeakers where you can update files from the producers for tuning the speaker and room, for example through usb input on the loudspeakers etc. In the same way as we example are being updated by our so much loved PS audio. We make voting files files from 20 hz, etc., which our consumer can download. Paul it becomes exciting which solutions come up with.

More love Michael/Denmark

my english is not so good … i hope i understand what i have written since it is google translate