PS Audio FR 30 - Priced at $ 41,000 in Sweden

Specifikationer:

Color Options Charcoal grey | White

Enclosure TypeTwo piece – Sealed upper cabinet mid-tweeter module, Passive radiator lower cabinet (4 10” side-firing passive radiators)

High Frequency Transducer2 x 3” planar magnetic with Teonex diapgragm

Mid Frequency Transducer10” planar magnetic with Teonex diaphragm

Low Frequency Transducer4 x 8” woofers, cast frame, aluminum cone, 12lb advanced magnet structure

Crossover Frequency400 Hz, 2500 Hz – LR4

Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1M)88 dB

Nominal Impedance4 ohm (3.2 ohm minimum impedance)

Recommended Amplifier Power100-600W

Frequency Response28Hz-20kHz (-6dB)

Dimensions (HxWxD)60.5” x 16” x 25.75” with base (10” width not including base)

Net Weight230 lbs (104.5 kg)

I dare not think at all about what they will cost in Denmark
more love Denmark

Can be purchased here
https://high-performance.dk/maerker/ps-audio.html

Warning … when I post a price here, the price comes from the PS audio dealer - REMEMBER THAT SCANDINAVIA HAS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TAX POLICY - OUR WELFARE SOCIETY PAYS OVER TAX. HIFI EQUIPMENT AND CARS ARE LUXURY AND THEREFORE TAXED

4 Likes

As I don’t believe they’ve been officially released yet, I’m not sure how anyone could buy a pair.

What am I missing?

2 Likes

They’re only available to the hidden society.

1 Like

If you find out what’s happening let me know as I too am clueless. We’ve yet to get the final costs of the speakers and thus haven’t set a retail price

4 Likes

None of this has been officially announced from the official source. How about allowing Paul and PSA to make an official announcement when ready to do so.

1 Like

I was wondering about that myself as the speakers have not been through Beta which may have an impact on pricing. International Distributor jump the gun or just anxious EU retailers? Either way they look stunning.

Congrats Paul !! The speaker is launched!!! Lol. James, Chris and crew have started a mutiny!!!

1 Like

I have to ask… how accurate are these specs???

With that collection of drivers and passive radiators that in room bass response should be easily achievable.

2 Likes

Right!? “Frequency Response28Hz-20kHz”?

@Whoadie That will keep the full-range skeptics and the full-range believers up all night :innocent: :imp: :laughing: :thinking:

2 Likes

Will this be the one issue that sends Paul to anger management?

1 Like

That was the Bridge.

Hmmm…

Studying those photos… I never realized that the FR30s were going to be wireless loudspeakers.

:crazy_face: :joy: :rofl: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

If you click on the link, there is no indication that this dealer has or will have the new speakers to sell.

Are you just making stuff up @michael-denmark?

:slight_smile:

1 Like

They are coming in the new year …Advertising on facebook … no deceiving websites for marketing lol

NYHET | PS Audio FR30

Mitt i förberedelserna inför Söndagens Take 5 event i Stockholm så måste vi sticka emellan med den här (stora) nyheten…

Nu är den klar, och så här ser den ut. PS Audios första högtalare.…

Se mere

NYHED | PS Audio FR30

Midt i forberedelserne til søndagens Take 5-arrangement i Stockholm, skal vi afsted imellem med denne (store) nyhed… .

Så er den klar, og sådan ser den ud. PS Audio’s første højtaler.

Officiel lancering forventes i løbet af november hvor vi naturligvis har lagt en ordre på et af de første eksemplarer til levering efter årsskiftet.

Præmien vil lande nord for 350.000 SEK for FR30 som er flagskibet og første model i en helt ny serie af højttalere.

Specifikationer:

Farve muligheder Charcoal Grey | Hvid

TypeTwo-stykke – Forseglet overskab midt-tweetermodul, passiv radiator underskab (4 10" sidefyring passive radiatorer)

Højfrekvens Transducer2 x 3” planar magnetisk med Teonex diapgragm

Midfrekvens Transducer10" planar magnetisk med Teonex-pessar

Lavfrekvens Transducer4 x 8" vuffer, støbt ramme, aluminiumskegle, 12lb avanceret magnetstruktur

Crossover frekvens400 Hz, 2500 Hz – LR4

Følsomhed (2,83V @ 1M)88 dB

Nominel impedans4 ohm (3,2 ohm minimum impedans)

Anbefalet forstærker effekt100-600W

Frekvensrespons28Hz-20kHz (-6dB)

Mål (HxWxD) 60,5 x 16 x 25,75 med base (10" bredde uden base)

Nettovægt 230 lbs (104,5 kg)

Hi Paul … Do you have no control over your marketing lol lol you can even translate with goodl into your own language - THE LANGUAGE IS SWEDISH

It’s on Facebook so it must be legit! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Warning … when I post a price here, the price comes from the PS audio dealer - REMEMBER THAT SCANDINAVIA HAS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TAX POLICY - OUR WELFARE SOCIETY PAYS OVER TAX. HIFI EQUIPMENT AND CARS ARE LUXURY AND THEREFORE TAXED

1 Like