System Photos!

Would love to see photos of everyone’s system I will start with mine:
IMG_1209
Pre - PS Audio GCD
Amp - Pass Labs XA25
Speakers - KEF LS50 (will be adding a larger floor standing when home addition is done and have a larger room)

PS. I searched and could not find a systems photo thread only separate or one off threads. Please move or close if I am wrong.

32 Likes

That looks like a system I’d love to hear!

It has been great. I put it together over the last couple of months. The sound is great in my small basement room (12ftx12ft). I was able to find all the components used so it kept the cost down.

I didn’t realize what I was missing in the music I listen to. Really the imaging was probably the biggest surprise. The clarity and lack of grit has been fantastic as well.

I bet! These are fantastic components.
I also try to go for used gear whenever possible.
What is/are your source(s)?

1 Like

You deserve kudos for your high value (performance/dollar) choices! I like to think I have similar taste in equipment choices.

Cheers.

1 Like

Currently using a Mac Mini running my Roon Core. I also have a Sony Bluray player for CD’s but I am in the process of ripping my CD’s. I would like to get a turntable but that will probably be in the future.

18 Likes

This is amazing!!

1 Like

Great idea. I was looking for a thread like this before on here, and didn’t find one.

Here’s mine…

22 Likes

Love seeing speakers (properly set up) out into the room, like that. Looks like it all sounds good. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Those speakers and stands look really good together. :grinning: I also like how your the lamp for your turntable looks.

1 Like

Thanks! It’s been a lot of trial and error and moving all around to get imaging and staging right.

Thank you sir!

The speakers are Sonus faber Venere 1.5’s, and are bolted to the matching stands. The white quartz slabs under them I had custom made. They’re 1.5" thick and weigh close to 20 lbs each.

I love that lamp. I just recently got that and it works like a charm!

Here’s my setup. Gives me a minimum of 1 hour a day of smiles.

31 Likes

Project RPM3 turntable
PSAudio NuWave Phono Preamp
PSAudio Direct Stream Junior - upgrading in May to direct stream Sr. :smiley:
Intel nuc for streaming audio and 4k video - Roon for music, Jriver for Video

Ps4
Dish network hopper 3
Monster HTS1600
Anthem AVM60
Sony MDP 550 Laser Disc player
Anthem PVA7
Xbox one x
Samsung QN65Q9FNA
Focal Sopra No. 2 + Sopra Center
SVS ultra 16

20 Likes

Very nice equipment! Now you just need to upgrade your beer preferences :wink:

5 Likes

Hahahaha. @JeffofArabica, I completely agree with you. That sign is just for man-cave style.

1 Like

I also agree its nice to see other’s kit and how it is displayed.
So here is mine.
The speakers are Von Schwilkert VR-2’s with MasterBuilt by-wire speaker cable.

25 Likes

Yeah, it took me a while to rip my thousand CDs. But somehow I even liked that process. Feeding the machine… Do you use the mini also as Roon endpoint?

Beautiful setup.