I can do it on my phone, as I am now, but don’t get the new topic tab on my laptop. Hopefully one of the mods can assist me. I rarely do this so if I am making a rookie mistake I apologize in advance
As in you can’t create a new topic while you’re on a computer?
Correct, I don’t see the New Topic tab when I open one of main topics like Cables, or Everything Else, I just get the list of prior topics
In fact this is odd, I can’t see the very top of the page, it’s behindthe upper bar where the logo is
Super un-intuitive on iPad as well. I started one the other day, and can’t figure out how I did it.
Thanks for complaining for me; but, I will take the criticism for both of us for being a complainer. I have the same problems.
Oh yeah - when I pull down on the page, it is hidden under the banner, where you can’t tap it.
Well I am starting to not feel like I am a lonely dolt, guess it’s good to see I am not the only one who has the trouble but sad anyone else does as well
Yeah - that is a PS Audio Theme thing, at least on iOS.
I don’t see interface but will keep trying’
OK Did it and I see the new topic tab, will have to get used to the dark mode but at least I can see it
Forgive me Mark, I didn’t say thanks for helping, much obliged
No worries - what is pissing me off is that I’m pretty sure there’s a workaround…
Thanks Mark. Yeah, the Vincent works along with Dark. Sorry for my confusion, I never knew this happened.
Hey, if you get the light to work let me know, dark is a bit difficult for me. Not impossible so we’re all good but would be nice
@Elk do you know how to make it so the banner isn’t in the way?





