P10 high THD

Agreed. it is unlikely it will damage anything, but it certainly is not helping.

Yeah. What they say.

Yes, I have disconnected all the gear an unplugged the P10.
Have just reconnected the P5.
Find the difference and guess which is which. :slight_smile:

1 Like

As I said right at the beginning, hardware failure. It happens. They will fix it.

Right. Looks like a possible regenerator failure if phase adjustment doesn’t fix this. Please contact your dealer for support.

Dear Friends,

I am writing this from an Egean village at Turkey. Please accept my warmest greetings. Hope most of the things are fine on your side… We are ok!

I just bought a second hand P10 regenerator from my friend who used it about 2 years.

He rarely used it since he has some other conditioners. And he did not realize before what I found. There is a high THD problem with the P10. I does reduce only a bit. As an example; if the THD in is 1,9%, P10 reduces it to 1,6%. The P10 cannot reach the ideal THD levels, This is not the expected outcome. I found this topic at the forum. And I think I had the same problem.

I need your help. I understand this problem in not a very rare one. Especially with the 230V version P10 may fail to reduce THD with a perfect sine. Please tell me the way we should proceed with your experience. There may be a common, addressable problem? I will probably take P10 to a very talented repairman who is expert on Hi-End in Istanbul. He may need your advice and may be technical map of P10…Paul? or anything you may suggest… please welcome.

Thank you very very much,

Tugbay