P15 "freezing" - screen comes on by itself, remote goes dead

I keep the P15 on but the display off as a matter of course. In the past 12 hours, I’ve come into my living room to find the P15 meter screen showing and the unit unresponsive to the remote.Using the switch on back gets it going again. This also happened several weeks ago, before I went on an extended trip. I’ve also found when it happens that the screen can be manipulated by hand,. I’ve tried the new P20/15 firmware, so will see if it reoccurs.

One thing that surprised me is that when I’ve illuminated the screen outside of this freezing it’s always shown the outlets, but now the home screen switches to the meters after about 20 seconds. Why? Why not leave it under user control?

I have experienced the same issue with my P15 with the screen turning itself back on and then been unresponsive to the remote but after activating the information symbol on the outlet screen the remote then responds.
I’ve also had the screen not responding to the remote when trying to turn the screen on and at the same time the unit doesn’t register on the network so have no control at all, after a reboot it was back to normal.
If there is a firmware update will try that and hope its sorted.

PM sent.