Paul is the best

Paul being Paul:

15 Likes

LOL. Love it!!

Made my day. Thank you!

Thanks. We’re family. Let’s hang together through this mess. We’ve got our systems, our hearts, our music, and I’ll do my best to add some laughter and positive thoughts.

Thanks for being part of our community.

It matters.

10 Likes

@Paul

Thanks Paul!

We all greatly appreciate you!

Any fan of Captain Beefheart’s “Trout Mask Replica” LP is okay in my book.

3 Likes

Outstanding! Thanks it made my day! :smile:

Thanks, Paul! Some much needed humor. I think anyone who sees this will feel much better.

Much appreciated. I hesitated at first but the man who put it together did such a great job and we all need a laugh. Especially when we’re staying home and driving ourselves crazy.

3 Likes

And what a gift it is to be able to escape the madness with our music. And it’s the beauty of our systems that allow us to enjoy it to the fullest. PSA take me away…

I can see it now (waves arm in sweeping, 1950’s advertising-guy visionary arc)…hot (person of your sexual preference) in sudsy bathtub, luxuriating. Let the Stellar “Calgon” take you away…

2 Likes

Everybody read Paul’s book 99% True? I wondered what the 1% was, and after extensive phony research, I found out that…his real name isn’t Paul McGowen. It’s… Cyrus McGilacuddy! With that name, I think I’d go by Paul McGowen too.

Detectively,

Mongo

Cyrus the Great 600 – 530 BC, King of Four Corners of the World

1 Like

In Danish we write “Man skal være lidt tosset for at være her”

more love Michael

1 Like

hvorfor?

1 Like

Vi er alle lidt tosset her … og det spørger du om…lol Hvilken del af landet kommer du fra? lol

1 Like

@michael-denmark
Jeg er nedenfra og under.
Ikke Lucifers, men den anden side af kloden. hahaha

1 Like

Lol og husk det er en tale mĂĄde

1 Like

Thank you Mike,
I did laugh from the bottom of my heart. Thank you so much. Jeg havde hĂĄrdt brug for det. Jeg havde det dĂĄrligt pĂĄ arbejdet.

2 Likes

That is somewhat less than 99% true (no “e” in McGowan).

1 Like