PCA-2 pre remote control

Hi is this remote control still made or in stock to purchase as mine is a little tired . It no longer mutes and the dim button does not work…

Thanks all replies are appreciated…itwasntme_gif

[Image Can Not Be Found]

In the event you cannot get a replacement remote, or you want to just try a fix, I’ve found that when remotes stop responding on particular buttons the contacts have gotten corroded. To fix, you open up the remote, which usually requires finding the spot along the seam with an indentation (remote bodies tend to be two halves, a top and a bottom which snap together), then using a knife or similar thin blade to pry open the halves of the remote body. Do this carefully because sometimes small parts will fly out! When you get it apart look for the contacts, probably will be two pads on a circuit board that are contacted by the button you press. Use a clean, soft pencil eraser and gently rub the contacts. You can also clean the contact surface of the button with alcohol. This should get the remote working again.

Thanks but it is one of those wafer type remotes with burrons that are not removable… Could do with getting a new one

Cheerssmile

I think we still have some in stock and would be happy to give you one. Just contact us.

I would pay you for it Paul… How do I go about ordering one from you ??.. Is there somewhere on the forum I can go to to leave my address and contact details ? You will have to excuse me I am new to all this. itwasntme_gif

I have contacted Kevin here at this address in the UK… I will say that you think you have a couple of these and order the PCA-2 from him ???

He can ring the company and arrange one ??

Thanks for all the help… What great helpful people…laugh

PS Audio Distributor for United Kingdom

Signature Audio Systems

07738 007776

Address:2a The Paddock

City:Westerham

Region:Kent

Postal Code:TN161ER

Email:kevin@signaturesystems.co.uk

This is the UK supplier I think ?? wink

Cheers Paul have sent an email to sales explaining with my address and contact details…

All the best to you…laugh

Garry said

I would pay you for it Paul… How do I go about ordering one from you ??.. Is there somewhere on the forum I can go to to leave my address and contact details ? You will have to excuse me I am new to all this.

Hi Paul hope you are well… Just pondering weather the remote you were sending for the PCA-2 has been dispatched ??

All the best Garry…

Garry said

Hi Paul hope you are well… Just pondering weather the remote you were sending for the PCA-2 has been dispatched ??

All the best Garry…

Hi Garry,

We’re more than happy to get you another remote for your PCA-2.

You will need to contact us directly.

My recommendation would be to reach out to us at service@psaudio.com or call (720) 406-8946

We get your details and get you a sales order for the remote and get it to you at no charge.

Thanks,

• Jeremy

Thanks for the remote team…

just aquired a DAC LINK III very organic … Think a transport for cd will be next, surprised