Photography

Neat critters

Not sure our chickens would agree with you!

3 Likes

A nice day hike in Guadalupe Mountains National Park in Texas brought me to this ancient old oak tree and small spring. Zone VI 4x5 camera, Schneider 150 f/5.6 Symmar lens, green filter, Ilford HP5+, Pyro developer.

8 Likes

10 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

My friend’s dog had to go for a walk in the bog for this helpless bird of prey that could not get out of the water itself- Mobile phones got water therefore the rich quality lol

6 Likes

Sunset and red deer

8 Likes

10 Likes

Nice composition and lighting!

1 Like

Thanks bro

8 Likes

Pipe hawk with prey

5 Likes

we make sure that the birds of prey in the nature reserve are not disturbed by humans at the moment. Here are some excerpts from my hikes…

We surveillance equipment set up … so it’s rare I have a lot of photo equipment with—

We have problems with humans shooting about 10 wolves, that’s the next problem we need to solve. It does not provide enough punishment to shoot the protected animals.

6 Likes

5 Likes

13 Likes

Didn’t see any requirement on how old the pics should be, so here it goes, back in the days when photography was my poison and M9 was fresh and new:

6 Likes

Thanks for posting. No requirements necessary.

I had an M9. Slow and poor ISO, but lovely colours from the CCD sensor - which turned out to be faulty and almost killed their M digital business.

2 Likes

what was the problem with the sensor?