Photography

640 on dyno. I love to keep my watts per channel and HP in line… Just makes sense. If I add mods to the car I would need mono blocks or a hell of a integrated so I can’t go much further. Many guys are at 750+ all the way to 1k but that’s not my goal or really within my means. That would be Al territory lol

3 Likes

Yogi the bear going for a little swim.

4 Likes

Having a little snack

5 Likes

It is amazing how much reliable horsepower (and high RPM) manufacturers are capable of squeezing out of a gas burner. We are mostly all old enough to remember the first one horse per cube engines and they were one off factory blueprinted with no accessories attached.
Now 2 or 3 HP per cube with streetable manners is common. It is a testament to modern technology all the way from metallurgy to machining , lube oils, and electronics.

2 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

6 Likes

Must haves …

1 Like

This ain’t to shabby either…:grin:

6 Likes

Cincinnati is a nice town. Was there fore a PCIC conference once.

1 Like

I grew up SW of there on the lake (due south of the Indiana Dunes State Park).

Nice picture.

Not all petrol stations look like this. Apologies for the finger.

5 Likes

What’s interesting is, that photo shouldn’t be possible because of the curvature of the earth, but there it is, the Chicago skyline from almost 84 miles away.

Maybe I’m reading it wrong but the inset map says 52 miles, almost 84 kilometers.

9 Likes

If you’re standing right at sea level and you’re 6 ft. tall you can see ~3 miles to the horizon. If you’re above sea level and the objects (skyline) are well above the horizon that would explain how you’re able to see these objects.

1 Like

Correct, meant to say 84 kilometers.

Yes all true, but at 52 miles or 84 kilometers, the curvature should be 1803.21 feet. Photo was taken at ground level and you can see the bottom of the sky scrapers. Something doesn’t add up.

Maybe some form of atmospheric “lensing” causing the image to bend toward the observer?

1 Like

Aliens.

Only reasonable explanation.

1 Like