Photography

God bless your friend’s son! I admire anyone that does the hard work that needs to be done.

2 Likes

God Bless your son indeed Amen!!

1 Like

Those firefighters are ridiculously brave and in very good physical condition. I cant imagine fighting my way INTO a forest fire.

I needed to include all 1st responders and volunteers

It is astounding what firefighters do.

One home project I have is to cut down and burn roughly 100 60 year-old blue and black spruce which are dead or dying (they are short-lived and do not belong in my climate, albeit popular). The fire from just one 50 foot tree cut up and burning is frighteningly hot. A forest of flames would be terrifying.

1 Like

Being a firefighter is the best job in the world, UNTIL IT ISN’T. Those guys earn every penny they make dealing with those fires.

1 Like

A lifelong friend who was severely burned as a child in the '50’s became a volunteer firefighter and did that until his passing a couple of years ago. Yes it is a gallant and noble job.

3 Likes

People were slightly crazy before Covid as well

3 Likes

This is a famous store called Repetto on Rue de la Paix where little girls go to get their first ballet shoes.

4 Likes

Wonderful photo. Simply stunning

1 Like

Engineering alone would be 50k. Beautiful bridge.

1 Like

Fabulously Beautiful!
Chas

1 Like

One of the last photos i took from my late mate Bink who sadly died of brain cancer in 2019

…same place more than a year later with my new mate Sam, still a bit too young to jump that high

10 Likes

Bink looked liked a great lab. Sorry to hear you lost him.

7 Likes

Nice mowing job :grin:

1 Like

Beautiful sky.
Chas

Copper Falls State Park, WI

8 Likes

Here am I with my golf clubs in the back of the car, half a mile from Muirfield and the three Gullane courses, having a wagyu burger.

3 Likes

Yum, yum, but just one? :smile:
Chas