I’m out too much at night :wink:

9 Likes

Perhaps…but look at the wonderful pictures!!! The fruit of your
“too much out at night”…

Thanks

1 Like

Less people out at night too, always an advantage :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I like your painterly approach to some of the photographs.

1 Like

Thanks bro…

more love Michael

1 Like

New HIFI equipment will come home during the week, so I will not have time to photograph for a while.
( Buchardt Audio A700 Bundle Walnut speakers) hehe
More love Michael

“Mink causes new covid-mutation in humans – is Denmark in risk of becoming the new Wuhan?”
Covid-19 forces me its full attention today and some way into the future. Please do not start a political debate about viruses etc here. For those who are interested in the new development, here is a link. This is not fake news. (World health authorities in have been Informed …)Take good care of each other… :hearts:

8 Likes

Hibiscus growing near a window indoors.

7 Likes

It has the air of a Triffid about it - beware!

3 Likes

A google search for the word Triffid came up with the 1962 horror movie “The Day of the Triffids”.

1 Like

the movie is rubbish (though entertaining if you like B movies that ignore their source book).
the book, however, is a classic , i still enjoy reading it now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Shot yesterday morning. We’re staying at a friends 100 acre ranch in New Mexico right on the Rio Grande. Alas no images of the river. It’s at a 90 year low and I just didn’t get anything worthy. The property was built out as a show horse breeding and training grounds in the 90s. The owner passed away 3 years ago and her children had little interest in it. It’s still in the family but hasn’t been cared for like it was for decades. Still beautiful nonetheless.

Fuji XT-10 and 55-200mm OIS

13 Likes

Nice images!

The smoke from a trash burn in my backyard and the sun peaking through tree branches gave me a nice shot.

7 Likes

I always enjoy a few crepuscular rays.

5 Likes

6 Likes