Photography

6 Likes

This looks surreal.

1 Like

5 Likes

Nuuk Greenland

6 Likes

6 Likes

Some snow fell overnight and people are going bat crap crazy over it, society is getting so soft now.

8 Likes

Snow on the roof next door.

5 Likes

We are in a “lake effect” snow belt area ere in west Michigan but the straight out of the north winds kept it away from us this time. Snow is kind of rare in east Tennessee, isn’t it?

1 Like

It really depends of the elevation where you live, at 1500 ft you may get an inch, 3000 ft you can get 4 inches and over 4500 ft you may get 8 inches from the same storm. This is the earliest accumulation I’ve seen in many years.

1 Like

Pickin’ up my new cross country skis tonight. Here’s hoping for snow. A nice light fluffy 6 inches would do just fine. :relaxed:

1 Like

Tennessee traffic jam

11 Likes

Yardbirds. :grin:
My sister has names for her chickens.

2 Likes

I have always love Chickens and Guinea fowl. My grandfather owned a chicken ranch in southern Florida.

1 Like

Guineas make good watch foul, will let you know if anyone or anything comes around.

1 Like

and they clean the yard of ticks. :hearts:

2 Likes

6 Likes

Trying out the new Dehaze feature of Capture Pro 21. The whole package is improved.

Just had to find some pictures with haze to remove. It can remove haze, but not the wife.

6 Likes

and the rather lovely el-Jazzar mosque in Acre. No haze there mid afternoon in August.

5 Likes

A 5 second 2-click edit: auto-adjust and 100% Dehaze. A bit over the top, but a good start.

3 Likes

Good morning from SWVA. These sunrises (and sunsets) are so ephemeral you need to grab the image within seconds. Just using my iPhone XS.

6 Likes