Reference audiophile switch – quad switch ocxo – ppa studio paul pang

Is anybody here using one of these REFERENCE AUDIOPHILE NETWORK SWITCH – QUAD SWITCH OCXO – PPA STUDIO PAUL PANG?
Was the upgrade worth the price of admission?
I watched the switch test comparison on The Alpha Audio YouTube channel and the Quad Paul Pang Audio switch won out convincingly.
I plan to match it up with an Auralic Aries G2 Streaming Transporter into a DSD.

Thanks

Yike, a €2.499,00 switch. I hope someone here has tried it as I would enjoy a real-world report.

1 Like

Sadly we cant use four Farads to power it because of it´s four integrated linear power supplies but it still needs 4 ethernet cables to work,preferably very expensive ones :slight_smile:

But no,I haven´t heard anyone here using that switch, though i believe it is fine unit. I hear only good things about Paul Pang products.

Let us know when you get it up and running :grinning:

1 Like

:rofl:

2 Likes

I bet if enough of us petition Mr. Pang, he can can re-configure the design such that separate power supplies have to be plugged into the back for each of the four switches in the box.

1 Like

You mean you wanna slice the power supply into 4?

Yeah, just joking around – riffing on @Somppsa’s tongue-in-cheek comment.

After all, four times the cost and complexity has to always be better, right?

2 Likes

Video sound demo through one, two, three, and four switches.

What’s your take, Mr. H?

Watching the Alpha Audio sound demo’s listening on my B&W desk monitors, I could here the differences between switches and power supplies. The SOtM sNH 10G with Hypsos power supply and Paul Pang Quad sound the best to me, but the fellas doing testing were definitely impressed with Quad. Still the price is a big commitment. Now I’m trying learn more to determine if it’s the direction I want to go. Currently, I’m using the WiFi capability on my Auralic Aries G2.

Thanks.

I could not really hear much of a difference but did not try headphones.

Interesting stuff, to say the least.

1 Like

It comes with the short A-B, B-C, C-D ethernet cables.

1 Like